The 2400VFX floating aerating fountain is a classic design great for residential applications or smaller farm ponds.
The classic Kasco “V” pattern, now a larger 5′ Tall x 15′ wide gives this model a beautiful aerating pattern that will improve water quality and aesthetics of any pond or body of water.
- Impressive pattern: 5′ Tall x 15′ Wide
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 5.6 running amps on a 120V circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 15″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks. Seals are silicone carbide for long life. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety standards.
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 2 or 3 cartons (depends on cord length). Lights require an additional carton.
- Dependable: Backed by a two-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′ Includes two 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.