The Kasco Marine 3.1JF is supplied with 5 different interchangeable nozzles, providing you with the versatility of 6 different patterns for displays of up to 24 feet in height or 45 foot in diameter. You can easily change nozzles to fit the specific pond dimensions, wind conditions, and the desired aesthetic effect.
The 3.1JF is available with an extremely efficient 240-volt Single Phase, 60 Hz motor
The 3.1JF is supplied with a state-of-the-art GFCB protected control panel, model C-85. The panel includes a 240-volt control panel with timer, GFCB protection, 120V GFI protected outlet for lights, and photocell for light operation. Kasco recommends a licensed electrician to install the C-85 control panel and the 3.1JF if you plan to hard-wire the unit into the C-85 control panel.
Please note that a 3 phase option is available. Please call our office for information and pricing.
LED Lighting Available for this Model
Features and Benefits
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 13.4 running amps on a 240V single phase circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 24″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks. Seals are silicone carbide for long life. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 4 or 5 boxes (add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a three-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, 200′, 250′, 300′, or 400′ (500′ special order) Includes three 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.