The Kasco Marine 4400 JF includes 5 interchangeable nozzles standard, to give you 5 FOUNTAIN PATTERNS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE! The 5 fountain patterns range in height and width and are greater than the 3400JF model.
The 4400JF includes a GFCI protected control box. The C-25, 120V control with timer, GFCI protection, and photo eye for light operation comes standard. The photo eye allows you to set your timer for the hours of operation and when it is dark the lights will activate. No electrician is required to install the C-25 Control or the 4400JF if an existing 120V, 15 amp receptacle is available.
LED Lighting Available for this Model
Features and Benefits of the 4400JF
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 11 running amps on 120V circuits for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 19″.
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks. Seals are silicone carbide for long life. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: 4400JF ships in 2 or 3 boxes via UPS, depending upon cord length selected. (Add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a two-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′ (250′, 300′, and 400′ options available with 240V models)
- Includes two 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.