Features & Benefits
- Stainless steel diffuser base designed to land upright when placed into pond and the large area of the base resists sinking into the pond bottom
- Increases oxygen levels in pond which reduces fish stress
- Increases the breakdown of fish waste by providing the habitat for beneficial pond bacteria to flourish
- When operated continuously in freezing climates, these pumps will keep open areas in the ice to allow toxic gases to escape and sunlight to enter.
- These pumps degas a pond by lifting harmful gases such as hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide to the surface, and then replacing them with oxygen.
- Promotes a healthy ecosystem and larger fish by eliminating oxygen highs and lows and creating equal water temperatures from to to bottom
- Compressors are silent, oil-free and do not require a protective housing
- Compressor is housed in a heavy, cast aluminum rainproof enclosure
- Compressors pump high volumes of air at low pressure
- Designed for continuous operation
- Included manifold made of brass and stainless steel. Competitive manifolds are made of plastic that can explode in cold climates.
- UL Listed and CE approved for outdoor operation
3-year warranty (not including diaphragm or filter)
SP20 Package Includes: Compressor, 100 of 3/8 Anchorline self-weighted air supply tubing, valve manifold and two stainless steel diffuser assemblies. Maximum tubing length 166
- Approx. Pond Size: 70′ diameter (21.33m) or 77,000 gallons
- Daily Operating Cost: 17 cents
- GPH Pumped @ 6′: 14,300
- Max. CFM Air Output: 3.7
- Amps: 1.6
- Electrical Usage (Watts): 71
- Diffusers Included: 2
- Lbs. of Fish Supported: 250
- 100′ of 3/8″ AnchorLine self-weighted air supply tubing
- Valve manifold
(2) Stainless steel diffuser assemblies
There are no reviews yet.