Features & Benefits
- Stainless steel diffuser base designed to land upright when placed into pond and the large area of the base resists sinking into the pond bottom
- Increases oxygen levels in pond which reduces fish stress
- Increases the breakdown of fish waste by providing the habitat for beneficial pond bacteria to flourish
- When operated continuously in freezing climates, these pumps will keep open areas in the ice to allow toxic gases to escape and sunlight to enter.
- These pumps degas a pond by lifting harmful gases such as hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide to the surface, and then replacing them with oxygen.
- Promotes a healthy ecosystem and larger fish by eliminating oxygen highs and lows and creating equal water temperatures from to to bottom
- Compressors are silent, oil-free and do not require a protective housing
- Compressor is housed in a heavy, cast aluminum rainproof enclosure
- Compressors pump high volumes of air at low pressure
- Designed for continuous operation
- Included manifold made of brass and stainless steel. Competitive manifolds are made of plastic that can explode in cold climates.
- UL Listed and CE approved for outdoor operation
3-year warranty (not including diaphragm or filter)
SP40 Package Includes: Compressor, valve manifold and four stainless steel diffuser assemblies. (5/8 Anchorline self-weighted air supply tubing sold separately) Maximum tubing length 530
- Valve Manifold
- (4) Four Stainless steel diffuser assemblies